Trek Adventure dates
- 3 - 12 May 2017 - EOI's are now closed
Is the Kokoda Trek Challenge for you?
The Kokoda Trek Adventure Challenge has been developed to assist in the physical and psychological rehabilitation of Mates and their families.
The Mates4Mates Kokoda Trek is designed to:
- provide a tangible, appealing goal to motivate our Mates in their rehabilitation challenges;
- provide an opportunity for healing through creating and emphasising bonds between Mates;
- physically and psychologically stretch the Mates;
- raise community awareness of the physical and/or psychological battles faced by our Mates and their families; and
- raise funds for Mates4Mates, which will be directly reinvested back into rehabilitation services for our wounded Mates and their families.
It is about showing our Defence Force Mates that we, the Australian public, care about their contribution and want to assist them to move forward.
Keen to get involved?
If you are a registered Mate or family member who would like to participate in the Kokoda Trek Challenge, please submit an Expression of Interest form. (currently closed)
You MUST be a Mate to be considered for our adventures. To register as a Mate or family member, contact us or complete and return a registration form.
If you want to support or sponsor a wounded Defence Force Mate to take part in an adventure, please donate today!