Mates4Mates Online STAIR Program
- Do you experience difficulties regulating and managing your emotions?
- Do you find yourself in situations responding with more intense emotions than appropriate?
- Do you regularly experience periods of feeling overwhelmed by your feelings?
- Does this impact on your relationships?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our online Skills Training in Affective and Interpersonal Regulation (STAIR) Program might be for you.
What is the STAIR Program?
The STAIR Program has been specifically designed for veterans who have had traumatic experiences and are struggling with the aftereffects post service, so that they can better manage their emotions.
Over 12 online, group sessions (90 minutes, once per week), participants will work to improve emotional stability and gain effective psychological strategies to improve their capacity to tolerate distress, build resilience, and maintain and strengthen interpersonal relationships.
To participate, you will need:
- To be a registered Mates4Mates member – you can join here!
- PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with video calling capabilities
- Internet connection capable of sustaining an online video call
Our next sessions will run online every Tuesday, starting 31 January to 18 April 2023, from 5:30pm – 7:00pm (AEST).
Veterans who are interested in participating in the STAIR Program will need to undertake an expression of interest (EOI) process. This EOI includes a clinical screening to ensure this program is suitable for you.
Due to an overwhelming response of expressions of interest (EOIs) overnight, we have now closed the EOI intake for this program. We apologise for any inconvenience and we look forward to offering the STAIR Program again later in 2023. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.